Sunday, February 28, 2010

God's work

SO this past week has been an interesting one for me. As most of you know, marriage is hard. It is not always easy. And mine has been on the crazy cycle lately. It even came to the point of thinking about giving up. Suddenly, I had an intervention! GOD intervened. I spoke with my pastor who helped me in the most amazing way! He helped me realize that I have been baptized but never saved! How can you not be saved you ask? Well I just haven't been. So, I was saved, on that day, in his office. I bowed my head and prayed for God to come into my heart and my life. And he did!! I walked out of that office with a new look on life, feeling 100 lbs lighter. And since that day I have seen the changes in me and also in my husband. We went to church this morning together as a family for the first time. We both left there feeling amazing and renewed. In God's eyes our marriage can be renewed if we walk with Him! It's not all going to change overnight but, it is going to change over time. I can see it changing already. He left today to go to work and before he did he gave me the biggest longest hug he has given me in a long time. Kissed me and told me that he loves me and is so happy that we have accepted God into our life and looks forward to seeing the change! :Tear: aww..... And for the first time in a long time. I MISS HIM! I MISS MY HUSBAND!

So my dear friends. How are you feeling about life???? Has God worked on your heart? If you have any stories of inspiration to share please feel free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment