Friday, January 15, 2010

My new venture

So, I have decided to follow my dreams!! For as long as I can remember i have wanted to be a wedding planner. I am the one that all my friends who are getting married call when they need help. So, I decided to turn my "free services for friends" into a lucrative business doing something I love and have passion for. I know its going to take awhile and I know its going to be hard but, I'm ready to take on the challenge. I already have my first wedding. A dear sweet girl, Christa, that has been my family photographer for years is getting married. Christa has generously offered to let me help plan her wedding in exchange for pictures for my website and recommendations.

Travis told me last night that he thinks I am going to be successful because I have a passion for it, I always put 100% into everything and I know how to make a bride on a budget have an amazing wedding!!!! When we got married I did our WHOLE wedding, everything included, for $1500

So, the planning begins. I am making a business plan and getting on it! So, friends and followers if you have any friends getting married that are looking for a planner. I would love a recommendation!

Wish me luck! Maybe one day you will attend a fabulous wedding planned by ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment