Monday, January 25, 2010

My perfect little angel

So, I have decided that my son is a genius!! The last few weeks I have been calling in home daycares that I found on craigslist. I get one lady on the phone and one of my first questions is "what sort of educational things do you do with the kids?" This is the response I got "well we do colors and shapes and numbers, a 2 year old I watch knows THREE words" In her most excited voice!!! Really???? My 19 month old knows 27 words. Yes 27! Is this because I stay home with him? Or because I actually teach him things while we are at home.

So in my quest to find a daycare I still have not found one. And I am still looking. On the other hand I did have an interview last week so, I am hoping this opportunity works out.

I'm sure all mothers are the same and we all think our children are smart but, really I have myself convinced.Not only is he the cutest kid EVER but, he's a genius too!! Thank God for good genes (well mine at least) I kid I kid!!

Enough bragging. On to the seriousness of it. I need help finding a good daycare, in home or out of home. Any suggestions? Even a nanny?

No comments:

Post a Comment